My family biography

Welcome to another day on my blog. This is my family, I'm excited to tell you who is each one.
She's my mom, she's a housewife, she's 43 years old, her blouse is color red and that day was her birthday. Her personality is to be direct but respectful, she supports anyone when they need it. On the left is my dad, he's a Doctor, and he's 65 years old. My dad is a serious man, and he's a perfectionist with anything. My mom was born here in Pajan while my dad was born in Jipijapa. 
Their story is very long. They have 20 years of difference. One day I'll explain it to you. By the way, the guy with a blue T-shirt is my brother, he's 26 years old. He's a dad now, in his arms he has my niece, she's my baby boo, She's 3 years old, her hugs make me feel loved, I love her with my whole heart, she's my peace even if the world falls on me. We were separated for about 2 years ago because I was studying in another country and our time together was short but now we are happier than ever. This is my family and I'm lucky to have them in my life.
 

Comments