Presentation made by myself

Hi everyone, good evening and good morning if you saw this in the morning. <3
My name is Laura Murillo, I'm from Pajan, Ecuador. I'm 20 years old. I was born on September 29, 1999.
My favorite singer is Justin Bieber, my favorite color is turquoise, I love to travel, I like to listen to the music of all genres, I don't like cats, I prefer dogs, they're cute. I love to play basketball and soccer. I don't like broccoli, I don't like this quarantine because I miss my best friend and I can't see her. I live with my parents, and I have a brother and a niece but in the next blog I'll talk about my family. 

She's Andrea
By the way, she's Andrea, she lives in the United States and on the right is called Lauri. I have a lot of friends in the U.S.A and I miss them so much, they'll always be important to me. That's all of myself.
( the next blog is more interesting, I hope you enjoy it.)
Thank you all. 

Comments