MY WEEKEND
20 THINGS TO DO :)
1.- I play aboard games with my family on Saturdays.
2.- I watch DVD's with my brother on Fridays.
3.- I'll go for a walk on Monday morning.
4.- Next Tuesday I'm attending a 5K with Jose.
6.- I want to go to the zoo on Sunday morning.
7.- I should go to a dog park with Tobby this Sunday.
8.- My best friend and I had a photo shoot last Wednesday.
9.- I'm having a picnic with my family this Saturday if you want to come over.
10.- I'll go to a pool with my best friend on Thursday after going to the gym.
11.- Martin and I do free yoga online every Monday.
12.- Jason and Brian go to the library every Friday after school.
13.- You should volunteer for community service this Tuesday.
14.- I want to go to a festival with you this Sunday.
15.- Paula want to go hiking this Saturday.
16.- My niece is learning how to ride a bike every Tuesday after pre-K
17.- My mom went last Monday to visit a nature center.
18.- I'm inviting you to go to a block party this Sunday.
19.- My brother told me to go at church with him next Wednesday.
20.- You should take next Tuesday to visit local businesses.



Comments
Post a Comment